The AQUAPHON A 200 is an advanced instrument for pre-locating and pinpointing water leaks. With the A 200, you can confidently locate leaks under almost any conditions.< \p>
Water escaping from a pipe under pressure generates vibrations that are transmitted along the pipe or through the surrounding ground. The AQUAPHON® system amplifies these vibrations to human-audible levels for reliably pinpointing the leak location.< \p>
- Clear logical interface with many extra functions for difficult detection scenarios.
- Current actual noise level
- High-quality Piezo-electric microphones optimised for leak detection.
- Wireless digital connection between the system's microphones, receiver and headphones.
- Digital signal processors offer exceptional acoustic performance and filtering to optimise leak noise and minimise noise interference.
- Touch interface allows simple adjustment of instrument settings.
- Leak noise recording for comparison, training and evaluation purposes.
- IP67 rating for reliable use in extreme environmental conditions.
- TM 200 touch microphone with IP68 rating can be used for prelocation even when used continuously under water.
- Symmetrical housing enables easy right- and left-handed use.
- Prelocation, pinpointing and correlation in a single three-in-one instrument.
- Measurement of different pipe materials, materials, diameters and lengths can be done easily.
- Measurement of different pipe materials, materials, diameters and lengths can be done easily.< \li>
- Sophisticated firmware simplifies measurement sequence.
- Built-in guides ensure even less experienced operators can use the instrument with confidence.
- On-screen display of measuring results.< \li>