The UT 830 is the perfect instrument for quickly and simply locating underground water and gas pipes and electrical cables.
- IP65 protection rating and robust, compact construction make the UT 830 suitable for working in any weather condition and in difficult environments.
- Able to passively locate power lines and cathodic protected lines at frequencies of 50, 10 and 150Hz.
- Battery life of up to 75 hours for the receiver and 150 hours for the transmitter minimises downtime.
- Fast response times because of its built-in adaptive filtering.
- PEAK function available at the touch of a button to minimise interference.
- Fully automatic digital depth measurement.
- Internal antennae positioned to simplify accurate location of main pipes and branches.
- The 83 kHz frequency allows the signal to jump over insulated connection points. This allows accurate location of underground utilities even with long pipes and weak signals.
- Having just one frequency and very simple operation allows inexperienced operators to get up to speed quickly and easily.